Pool water can become cloudy for a number of reasons:
- Incorrect water balance
- Poor or insufficient filtration
- The start or end of an algae infestation
- A build-up of bather wastes
Using a clarifier can quickly restore water sparkle. However, before using them you should check the following:
- The water is correctly balanced.
- The filtration is running for a minimum of 8-hours per day (24-hours for best results).
- Does the filter need backwashing, or the filter media a chemical clean.
- The sanitiser level is maintained within the ideal range.
Once you are satisfied that none of the above are causing the cloudiness, a Clarifier will help you achieve crystal clear water.
Aquatech Pool and Water Services stock the range of Blue Horizon products to help you pick the right clarifier for your pool or hot tub.